Information We Collect
a. Personal Identification Information: We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including when users visit our website, register on the website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information as necessary.
b. Non-personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, technical information about users’ means of connection to our website, such as the operating system, internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
a. Personal Identification Information: We may collect and use personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their orders or subscriptions. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
b. Non-personal Identification Information: We may collect and use non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website based on the feedback we receive from users.
- To analyze trends: We may use non-personal information to analyze trends, track user movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
Last updated: [July 20, 2023]